We are working on a wide range of projects in Boston and internationally.
Some of our local projects include :
- Renovate for Recovery : We are working to improve a Boston Marathon survivor’s home to make it more accessible with her prosthetic.
- ABx 2014 : We are working on an exhibit at the ABx exhibition in November, where we can conduct Continuing Ed classes.
Some of our international projects include :
- Project Refuge, Nepal : We are working with a non-profit called Bridge to Nepal to assist in their philanthropic efforts to improve the lives of rescued children and orphans in the Tikapur area. The project started off as a bunk-bed project for the children living in a home of a local pastor and has no moved on to a home for about 40 kids. We wil be working closely with this organization in their other efforts to expand their campus and increase the reach of their efforts.
- Sepali Textile Center, Madagascar : Sepali Madagascar is an organization that works with local populations to implement income-generating conservation programs with the communities and individuals. We are working with a local representative to design a training center for local farmers to process cocoons into a new kind of sewn fabric.
- Pleateau Central Vocational School, Haiti : We are working with Organization of Support to the Development of the Plateau Central, Inc ; a 501(c) 3 not for profit organization located in Roslindale, Mass. OSDPC works to foster education and economic development in Plateau Central , Haiti. We are working with a team of students at Keene State College to design a vocational school in Plateau Central.
Learn more about these projects at our monthly meetings or email email@example.com to get on the mailing list to get updates about individual projects.
Subscribe to our blog for monthly meeting and project updates.